TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
All those who have watched Mayaanadhi, which was tagged as one of the best movies of 2017, would rightly know about the immense talent that Aishwarya Lekshmi possesses. Her portrayal of the character named Appu, an aspiring actress, was spot on and she imparted the life required to the character, thus delivering an impeccable performance.
Aishwarya Lekshmi, who is celebrating her birthday today (September 6), had made her big debut as a leading lady in Njandukalude Nattil Oridavela, but it was the film Mayaanadhi that gained her all the necessary acclaim as well as a strong fan base.
Well, Aishwarya Lekshmi is on the right path to conquer newer heights and with the first two movies, she has proved that she is a force to be reckoned with. The upcoming movies of Aishwarya Lekshmi too hold great prospects for her.
She will next be seen in the film Varathan, starring Fahadh Faasil in the lead role. In this film, directed by Amal Neerad, she will be seen essaying a character named Priya, and we can expect yet another realistic performance from the actress.
Meanwhile, Aishwarya Lekshmi will be seen playing the leading lady in the Asif Ali starrer Vijay Superum Pournamiyum, the first look poster of which was released recently. Going by the poster, the movie looks like a colourful romantic tale. Well, let us wait for the magical performances of this highly talented actress.