TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Kalidas Jayaram did make his big entry to Mollywood as a lead hero with the film Poomaram, which had hit the theatres in the month of March, this year. The movie had won a lot of praises from the critics, and the young actor too made a good impression with his performance as the lead actor.
Later, it was announced that Kalidas Jayaram's next venture in Mollywood will be with Jeethu Joseph, the hit film-maker Mollywood. Now, certain reports have been doing the rounds that the young actor has signed yet another Malayalam movie.
Most recently, popular film-maker Midhun Manuel Thomas took to his official Facebook page to send out a selfie, in which he could be seen along with Jayaram and Kalidas Jayaram. The photo had the tagline "suiting up" and social media went beaming that the director's next film will feature the young actor in the lead role.
Meanwhile, Midhun Manuel Thomas's next directorial venture has been titled as Argentina Fans Kattoorkadavu, which features youngsters and newcomers in important roles. Rumours have been doing the rounds that Kalidas Jayaram might be teaming up with Midhun Manuel Thomas for this movie. Reportedly, this upcoming film of Midhun Manuel Thomas is based on the game of football and its fans.
At the same time, Kalidas Jayaram has signed another movie in Tamil as well. The film titled as Nadaga Media will be directed by the young film-maker Karthick Naren.