TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Dulquer Salmaan is definitely going places and, in fact, he has established his presence in Bollywood as well with his recent film Karwaan, which hit the theatres in the past week. Dulquer Salmaan and his father Mammootty do follow completely different styles of acting; but read on to know what advice Mammootty gave to his son.
It was in a recent radio interview in connection with Karwaan that Dulquer Salmaan opened up about the same. The interview with City 1016 was also attended by Akarsh Khurana and actress Mithila Palkar. Dulquer Salmaan was asked to take a chit from a pouch kept in front of him and his chit had the lines "Best advice". Immediately, one of the co-anchors of the show said, "In between the action and the cut think you are the best. After cut, think that you are the worst actor" and the co-anchor shot the question "Who said these lines to whom".
Dulquer Salmaan immediately stated that these lines were said to him by his father, Mammootty. The reply was welcomed with loud claps and Dulquer Salmaan too appreciated the team by stating that the team has done their homework.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan's Karwaan has been doing a good business in the theatres. At the same time, the actor's next film in Malayalam will be Oru Yamandan Premakatha, the shoot of which had commenced in the month of July.