TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Dulquer Salmaan is definitely going places and, in fact, he has established his presence in Bollywood as well with his recent film Karwaan, which hit the theatres in the past week. Dulquer Salmaan and his father Mammootty do follow completely different styles of acting; but read on to know what advice Mammootty gave to his son.
It was in a recent radio interview in connection with Karwaan that Dulquer Salmaan opened up about the same. The interview with City 1016 was also attended by Akarsh Khurana and actress Mithila Palkar. Dulquer Salmaan was asked to take a chit from a pouch kept in front of him and his chit had the lines "Best advice". Immediately, one of the co-anchors of the show said, "In between the action and the cut think you are the best. After cut, think that you are the worst actor" and the co-anchor shot the question "Who said these lines to whom".
Dulquer Salmaan immediately stated that these lines were said to him by his father, Mammootty. The reply was welcomed with loud claps and Dulquer Salmaan too appreciated the team by stating that the team has done their homework.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan's Karwaan has been doing a good business in the theatres. At the same time, the actor's next film in Malayalam will be Oru Yamandan Premakatha, the shoot of which had commenced in the month of July.