TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Hey Jude is the big release of the day (February 02, 2018). Starring Nivin Pauly in the lead role, Hey Jude also paves way for the entry of popular actress Trisha in the lead role in Malayalam. The movie has been directed by Shyamaprasad and hence, something special is assured. Hey Jude marks the third association of Nivin Pauly and Shyamaprasad.
With Hey Jude, Nivin Pauly has kick-started his movie releases of the year 2018. The past year had offered a bag of hits and misses for the actor but 2018 looks more promising. Will Hey Jude give Nivin Pauly a perfect start to the year? Well, we definitely feel so...
A Good Release
Hey Jude is the first release of Nivin Pauly in the year 2018 and the movie has got the right platform for a big innings. The Nivin Pauly starrer has been released in above 100 screens in Kerala alone. The movie has also got a big release in the rest of the parts of the country, especially in places like Bangalore, Tamil Nadu etc.
At The Kochi Multiplexes
At the Kochi multiplexes, which is one among the strong forte of Nivin Pauly, Hey Jude has got 19 shows on its opening day. The advance booking for the film has been on an average note but it is expected to spike up for the evening shows.
Hey Jude – Expected Day 1 Collections
Well, decent reports are pouring in for the movie and the film is expected to get a decent opening at the box office. The movie is expected to collect somewhere in between 1- 2 Crores on its day 1 at the box office, which is indeed a good one.
Nivin Pauly's Best Day 1 Opener
Most of the Nivin Pauly movies of the recent past have had a good opening at the box office. His best day 1 opener so far continues to be Sakhavu, which had hit the theatres in the last year. If reports are to be believed, the film fetched above 2.4 Crores on its first day at the Kerala box office.
A Big Hit On Cards?
Positive reviews are pouring in for the movie after the initial shows. There are high chances for the film to score big with the backing of the huge support that Nivin Pauly enjoys among the family audiences. Let's wait and see..