TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Hey Jude has found a special place in the hearts of the audiences. The movie, starring Nivin Pauly in the lead role had hit the theatres on February 02, 2018 and it opened to unanimously positive reviews.
Well, Hey Jude has definitely offered the right start for both Nivin Pauly and film-maker Shyamaprasad, in the year 2018, with praises pouring in for both. Especially, all are equivocal about Nivin Pauly's sensational performance in Hey Jude.
Meanwhile, many top Mollywood celebrities too took to Facebook to praise Hey Jude and the works of everyone involved in the movie. Keep scrolling down to know what Mollywood celebrities have to say about Hey Jude..
Popular film-maker and actor Sajid Yahiya started off by stating that Hey Jude has gone on to become one of the favourite movies of his.. The film-maker also showered praises on Shyamaprasad, Nivin Pauly, Siddique and the script-writers of the movie.
Arun Gopy, who made his big debut as a film-maker with Ramaleela was one among the first celebrities to shower praises on the movie. The young film-maker wrote that Hey Jude made him laugh and think a lot. He had some great words for each of the cast and crew members of the movie.
Vysakh, the director who gave the industry its biggest hit in the form of Pulimurugan, took to Facebook to praise the movie. He has tagged Hey Jude as a must watch and had great words for the performance of Nivin pauly and the craft of Shyamaprasad.
Gireesh Mano, who has directed films like Nee Ko Nja Cha and the 2017 release Lava Kusha tagged Hey Jude as a beautiful cinema.
Young film-maker Shanil Muhammed, who debuted with the movie Philips & The Monkey Pen, took to Facebook to write a few words about Hey Jude and Nivin Pauly's performance in the film.
Young actor Arun Kurien who made his entry to films with Aanandam, wrote on Facebook that he loved watching the movie. He had words of praises for Nivin Pauly and Shyamaprasad as well.