- Indrajith Begins The Works Of His Next Film With Murali Gopy!
- Mohanlal Review: A Tale Dedicated To All The Die-hard Fans Of Mohanlal!
- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer: Indrajith To Be A Part Of The Movie?
- Indrajith To Don The Hat Of A Cop, Yet Again!
- Tiyaan Box Office: Final Kerala Collections
- Tiyaan Box Office: 25 Days Kerala Collections
- WOW! Indrajith's Naragasooran To Begin In September!
- Tiyaan Box Office: 18 Days Kerala Collections
- Tiyaan Box Office: 10 Days Kerala Collection Report
- Prithviraj-Indrajith To Launch A Production House Soon?
Indrajith and Murali Gopy form one of the finest on-screen combos of Malayalam cinema. They have teamed up for a good number of movies so far and now, they are all set to appear together once again for an upcoming film.
Titled as Thaakkol, this upcoming venture of Indrajith and Murali Gopy will be produced by none other than popular film-maker Shaji Kailas under the banner Paragon Cinemas. The film-maker was one of the producers of the Mohanlal starrer Usthad. Reportedly, Thaakkol will be directed by Kiron Prabhakaran.
On this note, here we take you through the previous movies of Indrajith-Murali Gopy combo..
Ee Adutha Kaalathu (2012)
Ee Adutha Kaalathu, which released in the year 2012 marked the first association of these two fantastic actors. Interestingly, this film which won a lot of critical acclaim had its script penned by Murali Gopy himself. Indrajith and Murali Gopy played equally important roles in the movie.
Left Right Left (2013)
Arun Kumar Aravind-Indrajith-Murali Gopy trio made a comeback with Left Right Left which is considered to be one of the best of this combo. Indrajith's portrayal of a slightly eccentric police officer named Vattu Jayan earned him a lot of praises and the same was with the case of Murali Gopy's character in the film.
Kaanchi, directed by Jiyen Krishnakumar and scripted by Jeyamohan had featured Indrajith in the lead role. The film also had Murali Gopy appearing in a crucial role. A lot of expectations were bestowed on this combo but the film turned out to be a disappointment.
Vedivazhipadu was yet another film from Murali Gopy - Indrajith combo. Apart from them, the experimental effort produced by Arun Kumar Aravind also featured actors like Saiju Kurup, Sreejith Ravi etc., in crucial roles.
Naaku Penta Naaku Taka (2014)
Here is yet another film in which Indrajith and Murali Gopy shared the screen space. Naaku Penta Naku Taka, directed by Vayalar Madhavankutty was set against the backdrop of Kenya and the film featured Indrajith and Bhama in the lead roles. Murali Goppy played the lead antagonist of this movie. The film couldn't taste success at the box office.
Tiyaan, which hit the theatres in 2017 marked their previous association. This film too, had its script penned by Murali Gopy. In this big budget movie, Indrajith played the main antagonist whereas Murali Gopy portrayed a role with negative shades. The film was high on performances but couldn't do much at the box office.