TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Dulquer Salmaan has already made his big debut in the Hindi film industry with the movie Karwaan, which hit the theatres on August 3, 2018. The actor's performance in the film has been lauded by critics and the audiences alike, and the much-loved Malayalam actor has rightly etched a place of his own in Bollywood as well.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan has already signed his next project in Hindi, which is The Zoya Factor, also featuring Sonam Kapoor in the lead. The shoot of the film is all set to begin and rumours were doing the rounds regarding Dulquer Salmaan's character in the movie.
Rumours have it that Dulquer Salmaan might be seen essaying the role of Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli in this upcoming Hindi movie, which is based on the novel of the same name written by Anuj Chauhan.
Now, Dulquer Salmaan has himself put an end to all these rumours. The actor recently opened up about the same in a recent interview. He opened up that the book was written a long time ago and he doesn't think that it is based on one particular character. He also added that it is a work of fiction.
The Zoya Factor has been scheduled to hit the theatres in April 2018. Meanwhile, the actor's next major release in Malayalam will be Oru Yamandan Premakatha and the first schedule of the shoot has already been completed.