TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
It was a couple of weeks ago that Kayamkulam Kochunni, the prestigious film of the Malayalam film industry had made its sensational entry to the theatres. The release of the movie itself was a big celebration with the movie getting released in a record number of theatres in Kerala. Meanwhile, the land of Kerala is all set to witness something equally bin a few days of time with the arrival of yet another big movie. Yes, we are talking about Vijay's upcoming film Sarkar, which will be the big Diwali release of this year. The film has been scheduled to release on November 6, 2018. Will Sarkar go on to topple the big record of Kayamkulam Kochunni. Read on to know more?
Kayamkulam Kochunni Release
Kayamkulam Kochunni, which had released on October 10, 2018, did go on to become the first ever film to be released in above 350 screens in Kerala. The much awaited movie, which released in close to 357 screens did emerge as the biggest ever release in Kerala and it trumped the record that Baahubali 2 had set in the year 2018.
Sarkar's Big Release
Meanwhile, the reports doing the rounds suggest that Vijay's Sarkar will be getting a record release. IFAR Films have bagged the distribution rights of the movie. In one of the tweets send out by them, it has been mentioned that the film will get a record release. If so, the movie will go on trump the record of Kayamkulam Kochunni
Vijay's Previous Big Release!
Vijay's previous big release was Mersal, which had hit the theatres previous year. The movie did make a big release in Kerala as well and it went on to become the first Vijay movie to get a release in above 300 screens in Kerala. It released in 309 screens in Kerala.
Will Sarkar A New Record In Number Of Shows?
Meanwhile, it has to be seen whether Sarkar will go on to create a record in the number of shows as well. Kayamkulam Kochunni had as many as 1700 shows on its opening day in Kerala. Let us wait till the official announcement regarding the theatres.