TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Sunny Leone, the popular Bollywood actress does enjoy a fan base of her own in Kerala as well. The big reception that she received when she visited Kerala in the year 2017, for the inauguration of a shop, is a testimony of that fact. Meanwhile, certain reports have been doing the rounds regarding her big entry to the Malayalam film industry.
Rumours have been doing the rounds that Sunny Leone might make her debut in Mollywood with the next directorial venture of popular film-maker Omar Lulu, who has already given back-to-back big hits like Happy Wedding and Chunkzz.
According to a recent report by Times Of India, a source close to the project has stated that Sunny Leone has been signed for the project and the movie, which will be a colourful comedy entertainer, will feature Jayaram, Dharaman, Vinay Fort, etc., in the lead roles.
The report also adds that when asked about the project, director Omar Lulu stated that he can't comment anything more about it. Meanwhile, Omar Lulu's next release is expected to be Oru Adaar Love, the film that has already created a whole lot of expectations.
At the same time, Sunny Leone is all set to make her big debut as a leading lady in Tamil and Telugu with the upcoming period movie Veeramadevi. The first look poster of the film was released a couple of months ago. If reports are to be believed, the film will be getting a Malayalam dubbed version as well.