- Captain 100 Days Celebrations: Jayasurya, Anu Sithara & Others Attend The Event!
- Jayasurya & Midhun Manuel Thomas To Team Up For Yet Another Film!
- Jayasurya’s Superhit Movie To Get A Sequel?
- Mohanlal Takes Over As The President Of AMMA; Jayasurya And Asif Ali Among The Executive Members!
- Njan Marykutty Review: Jayasurya Is Matchless In This Film That Is The Need Of The Hour!
- It is Mammootty VS Jayasurya At The Box Office For This Eid?
- Before Njan Marykutty: Box Office Analysis Of Jayasurya's Previous 5 Movies!
- Jayasurya Has Appeared As A Female Model For His Wife!
- Njan Marykutty Update: The Jayasurya Starrer Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Jayasurya’s Njan Marykutty: Suraj Venjaramoodu & Joju George Are A Part Of The Movie!
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutty: Jewel Mary To Be A Part Of The Movie!
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
Lulu Fashion Week 2018, the third edition of the much popular fashion event of the city of Kochi, was held recently. The 5-day long event was graced by some of top celebrities of the Malayalam film industry and it indeed was a star studded affair.
Popular Mollywood celebrities like Jayasurya, Prayaga Martin, Priya Varrier, Askar Ali, Aparna Balamurali, Deepti Sathi and a host of others had attended the function on various days. Interestingly, some of them also were the recipients of the certain big awards of the function. Keep scrolling down to know more about the same and view some pictures from the event.
Popular actor Jayasurya won the title for the Style Icon Of The Year (Male). In fact, it is for the first time that Jayasurya is attending the Lulu Fashion week. The actor took to his Facebook page to share a few pictures from the function.
Prayaga Martin, who is one among the most prominent young actresses of the Malayalam film industry, won the title of the Style Icon Of The Year (Female).
Priya Varrier & Roshan
Well, the upcoming stars, Priya Varrier & Roshan were also present for the big event and they also bagged two big titles. Priya Varrier, who is now one among the most popular celebrities on social media, won the title for the Most Influential Person On Social Media (Female). Her Oru Adar Love co-star Roshan, who is also a much popular figure, emerged as the Most Influential Person on Social Media (Male).
Jayasurya Walks The Ramp With Trans Personalities
Meanwhile, Jayasurya also walked the ramp with trans personalities, who had launched the trailer of his upcoming film Njan Marykutty, in which he will be seen playing the role of a transsexual. The actor did send out a Facebook post in connection with the same.