TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The month of August has begun with the arrival of the movies of their favourite stars. Yesterday (August 03, 2018) had marked the entry of the movies of Dulquer Salmaan and Asif Ali and that too in different languages. Dulquer Salmaan's debut Bollywood movie Karwaan and the Asif Ali starrer Iblis where the two big major releases of this week. Both the movies have graced the theatres amidst good amount of expectations. Iblis has been released in a good number of screens across kerala and Karwaan too, despite being a Hindi movie has grabbed a good number of screens. Both the films have opened to good reports and which among these movies had registered a better opening at the Kochi multiplexes, where films off languages have got a big acceptance. Read on to know more.
Karwaan and Iblis
Both Karwaan and Iblis did get somewhat equal number of shows on its opening day at the Kochi multiplexes. While Karwaan got 15 shows on its opening day the Asif Ali starrer Iblis got 15 shows on its day 1 at the Kochi multiplexes.
Karwaan Opening Day collections
Karwan had an OK opening at the Kochi multiplexes. According to a report by Forum Keralam, the film that had 15 shows on its opening went on to fetch 2.40 Lakhs on day 1 at an occupancy rate of 46 %. Reportedly, the film had better occupancy rates for the evening shows.
Iblis Opening Day Collections
The case was somewhat similar for the Asif Ali starre. A collection report by Forum Keralam suggests that Iblis had fetched 1.49 Lakhs on its day 1 at the multiplexes at an occupancy rate of 36 %. Going by the reports, Karwaan had won the opening day race at the Kochi multiplexes.
The Way Ahead
As mentioned above, both Karwaan and Iblis has been receiving good reviews from the audiences upon its release. The films are expected to pick more pace on Saturday and Sunday, with more family audiences expected to flow in to the multiplexes.