TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Kerala is slowly recovering from the disastrous impact that the heavy rains have caused. Many of the celebrities were affected by the landslides and the floods that occurred. Popular actor Salim Kumar was stranded in his house and was later rescued by a group of fishermen.
Now, popular actor Jayaram has shared his experience with the media about the recent natural calamity. The actor, who came LIVE on Facebook, informed that he was trapped near the Kuthiran area, where heavy landslide had occurred.
Jayaram mentioned that his family members and he were travelling from Chennai to Cochin; and while they reached Kuthiran area, heavy landslide had occurred and they were just 20 vehicles behind the area where the actual incident had occurred. He mentioned that he was trapped in the block for close to 13 hours and later, they were rescued by the Kerala Police. He added that his family and he were in the police quarters since the past 3 days. The actor thanked the Kerala Police, Chief Minister, Opposition Leader for the assistance and also for all the help that they have been rendering in rescuing and supporting all the people who are affected.
The actor also mentioned that his family and he have visited some of the camps and have been distributing the necessary items and the procedure will continue to go on in the days to come as well.