TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Koode had hit the theatres on July 14, 2018. Recently, the movie successfully completed three weeks of its run in the theatres and has now entered the fourth week of its run with the same power. Directed by Anjali Menon, Koode, featuring Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim and Anjali Menon in the lead roles, has turned out to be one of the most appreciated films of this year so far. The box office collections of the film have also been on the positive side, with the film still drawing the crowd to the theatres. At the Kochi multiplexes, wherein Koode has had a splendid run so far, the film has crossed a major milestone. Read Koode box office collection report here to know more about the same.
Fourth Weekend Collections
Koode started off its fourth weekend with as many as 11 shows/day. On Friday, the film went on to collect 2.32 Lakhs. There was a huge upward spike on Saturday and Sunday, as the film collected 3.47 Lakhs and 4.29 Lakhs, respectively, on these days at decent occupancy rates.
Statistics Courtesy: Forum Keralam
Meanwhile, Koode has achieved a big feat on the 23rd day of its release. According to a report by Forum Keralam, the film has crossed the coveted 1-Crore club mark at the Kochi multiplexes. Reportedly, the film joined the prestigious club on Sunday (August 05, 2018).
One Among The Few Movies
Well, not many Malayalam movies of the year have made it to the 1-Crore club in this year so far. Aadhi, Sudani From Nigeria, Abrahaminte Santhathikal, etc., are the other Malayalam movies of 2018, which entered the prestigious club.
The Eighth Film Of Prithviraj
Koode has emerged as the eighth film of Prithviraj to have crossed the 1-Crore mark at the Kochi multiplexes. His other films to have entered the coveted club are Memories, Sapthamasree Thaskaraha, Ennu Ninte Moideen, Amar Akbar Anthony, Ezra and Anarkkali.
The Way Ahead For Koode
Well, Koode is expected to continue its good run in the upcoming weeks as well. As mentioned above, the film has 11 shows/day and the weekend collections for the film are on the promising side.