- Koode Box Office Collection: The Movie Is On Its Way To Enter The Top League!
- Koode Box Office: How Well Did The Film Perform On The Third Weekend?
- Koode Box Office Collections (12 Days): Prithviraj's Film Set To Become A Hit!
- Box Office Chart (July 16-22): How Well Are Neerali & Koode Faring?
- Koode Box Office Collections: The Film Crosses An Important Landmark Within A Short Time!
- Koode Box Office 4 Days Collections: Moving From Strength To Strength!
- Box Office Chart (July 09-15): Neerali & Koode Take Over The Top Spots!
- Koode Review: This Priceless Tale Of Relationships Will Stay In Your Minds Forever!
- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Mohanlal's Neerali, Prithviraj's Koode & Other Malayalam Movies To Watch Out For In July 2018!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- How Nazriya Nazim Broke The Ice With Prithviraj Before The Shoot Of Koode!
Koode had hit the theatres on July 14, 2018. Recently, the movie successfully completed three weeks of its run in the theatres and has now entered the fourth week of its run with the same power. Directed by Anjali Menon, Koode, featuring Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim and Anjali Menon in the lead roles, has turned out to be one of the most appreciated films of this year so far. The box office collections of the film have also been on the positive side, with the film still drawing the crowd to the theatres. At the Kochi multiplexes, wherein Koode has had a splendid run so far, the film has crossed a major milestone. Read Koode box office collection report here to know more about the same.
Fourth Weekend Collections
Koode started off its fourth weekend with as many as 11 shows/day. On Friday, the film went on to collect 2.32 Lakhs. There was a huge upward spike on Saturday and Sunday, as the film collected 3.47 Lakhs and 4.29 Lakhs, respectively, on these days at decent occupancy rates.
Statistics Courtesy: Forum Keralam
Meanwhile, Koode has achieved a big feat on the 23rd day of its release. According to a report by Forum Keralam, the film has crossed the coveted 1-Crore club mark at the Kochi multiplexes. Reportedly, the film joined the prestigious club on Sunday (August 05, 2018).
One Among The Few Movies
Well, not many Malayalam movies of the year have made it to the 1-Crore club in this year so far. Aadhi, Sudani From Nigeria, Abrahaminte Santhathikal, etc., are the other Malayalam movies of 2018, which entered the prestigious club.
The Eighth Film Of Prithviraj
Koode has emerged as the eighth film of Prithviraj to have crossed the 1-Crore mark at the Kochi multiplexes. His other films to have entered the coveted club are Memories, Sapthamasree Thaskaraha, Ennu Ninte Moideen, Amar Akbar Anthony, Ezra and Anarkkali.
The Way Ahead For Koode
Well, Koode is expected to continue its good run in the upcoming weeks as well. As mentioned above, the film has 11 shows/day and the weekend collections for the film are on the promising side.