TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
On the special day of his birthday (November 2), Kunchacko Boban has given special gifts to the Malayalam film audiences in the form of the announcements of two of his upcoming movies. The much loved actor will be seen playing the lead roles in the upcoming movies of two promising film-makers, who have already made a big impact with their debut directorial ventures.
Kunchacko Boban himself took to his official Facebook page to make announcements regarding his upcoming movies. It has been revealed that Kunchacko Boban will be seen playing the lead role in actor-director Soubin Shahir's next directorial venture. The shoot of the film, which will be produced by Babu Shahir, will commence in the month of June 2019. Soubin Shahir's debut directorial venture was Parava, which was a commercial as well as critical success.
Meanwhile, Kunchacko Boban will also team up with young film-maker Johnpaul george, who had made an impressive debut with the highly acclaimed movie Guppy. This project will also commence in the year 2019 and the movie will be produced by Ashiq Usman. This film will be Johnpaul George's third movie. At present, he is busy with the works of his next directorial venture titled as Ambili.
Take a look at the Facebook post of Kunchacko Boban..
Kunchacko Boban's next big release will be Thattipurathu Achyuthan, directed by Lal Jose. The film is expected to hit the theatres during the upcoming Christmas season.