TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Lijo Jose Pellissery, whose previous film was the highly accalimed film Ee Ma Yau, which had hit the theatres in the month of May 2018, is all set to give the audiences yet another angaging cinematic experience. Certain rumours were doing the rounds regarding the next directorial venture of the film-maker and now, the director himself has come up with an official announcement regarding his upcoming film.
The next film of Lijo Jose Pellissery has been titled as Jallikattu and the director himself took to his official Facebook page to release the first poster of the movie. Take a look at the same here.
Reportedly, Jallikattu will have its script penned by S Hareesh and R Jayakumar. Jallikkettu will also mark the reunion of cinematographer Girish Gangadharan with Lijo Jose Pellissery after Angamaly Diaries, which had hit the theatres in the year 2017. Prasanth Pillai will handle the music department of the movie. Jallikattu will be produced by Thomas Panicker.
Meanwhile, nothing much has been revealed about the genre of the film or the cast of the movie. Earlier, certain reports were doing the rounds that Vinayakan will be seen essaying the lead role in the next directorial venture of Lijo Jose Pellissery. Vinayakan had essayed a crucial role in the film Ee Ma Yau as well.Let us wait for an official announcement regarding the actors who will be a part of Jallikattu.