TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The month of August has just begun and the days ahead look like a promising one for the Malayalam film industry. This is the Onam season, and this festive season is sure to be an exciting one with a good number of Malayalam movies in the pipeline for a release. Some of the much-awaited ventures of the top Malayalam actors are expected to grace the big screens in the second half of the month. On this note, here we take you through some of the Malayalam movies, which are expected to make an entry to the theatres as the Onam releases of 2018. Take a look.
Kayamkulam Kochunni, the much-anticipated movie, starring Nivin Pauly in the lead role will be one of the big releases of the month. The film, directed by Rosshan Andrrews, is also expected to be the first among the big releases to come out in the theatres during the Onam season. The makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the exact release date of the movie.
Oru Kuttanadan Blog
Oru Kuttanadan Blog is yet another big movie in the pipeline for a release during the Vishu season. Starring Mammootty in the lead role, the film directed by Sethu has set up good expectations in the minds of the audiences, with the film promising to be a breezy and colourful family entertainer. This much-awaited film is expected to grace the screens during the Onam weekend.
Varathan, directed by Amal Neerad, is gearing up to be Fahadh Faasil's second major release of the year after Carbon. The posters and the teaser of the film are already out. Initially, it was announced that the film will be hitting the theatres as an Onam release.
It has been confirmed that Padayottam will be hitting the theatres during the Onam season, and the same has been mentioned in the teaser of the movie as well, which released a week ago. The film, directed by Rafeek Ibrahim, features Biju Menon in the lead role and is touted to be a road trip movie in the lines of a fun entertainer.