- Quarterly Box Office Report 2018: Aadhi & Other Malayalam Movies That Enjoyed A Good Run!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- February 2018: Malayalam Movies' Box Office Report
- Box Office Chart (Feb 12-18): Captain Takes The Control!
- Hey Jude: Praises Continue To Pour In For This Nivin Pauly Starrer!
- Box Office Chart(Jan 29 - Feb 04): Aadhi Is Super Strong; Hey Jude Enters The Scene!
- Hey Jude Box Office Prediction: Will Nivin Pauly Deliver Yet Another Big Hit?
- Hey Jude Movie Review: An Endearing Film With Laudable Performances!
- Before Hey Jude: A Quick Look At Shyamaprasad's Previous 5 Movies!
- Nivin Pauly’s Hey Jude Gets A Release Date!
- Nivin Pauly Is Excited!
- Nivin Pauly Is The New Busy Bee In Town!
After a decent month of January, which witnessed the arrival of some highly awaited movies, the industry has moved into the month of February, which also holds some pleasant surprises and packages.
A good number of Malayalam movies are gearing up to give a grand treat to the audiences, although the exact release dates of many of them are yet to be confirmed by the makers. Malayalam movies of top stars like Nivin Pauly, Jayasurya etc., will grace the big screens in this month.
Keep scrolling down to know more about the Malayalam movies, which are all set to make the month of February, a special one for the audiences..
Hey Jude will kick-start the movie marathon of February 2018. The film is all set to hit the theatres on February 02, 2018. Directed by Shyamaprasad, the film features Nivin Pauly and Trisha in the lead roles and is expected to be a feel-good movie.
Aami, the biopic on Madhavikutty aka Kamala Das is another big release of the month of February. The film, starring Manju Warrier in the lead role, has been directed by popular film-maker Kamal. Aami also features Tovino Thomas, Murali Gopy, Anoop Menon etc., in important roles. The makers are yet to announce the exact release date of the movie.
Yet another star kid is making an entry to the Malayalam film industry, with Kalyanam. The movie is the debut vehicle of Shravan Mukesh, son of actor Mukesh. Kalyanam has been directed by Rajesh Nair and the movie is expected to hit the theatres soon.
Rosapoo is the upcoming film of Biju Menon, which has been directed by Vinu Joseph. The movie, which is expected to be an entertainer, also features Neeraj Madhav in an equally important role. The trailer and the songs of the movie have already created a huge impact. Rosapoo also features Anjali, Soubin Shahir, Dileesh Pothen, Basil Joseph etc., in important roles.
Captain, the biopic on veteran football player V P Sathyan is gearing up for a release in this month. Jayasurya will be seen essaying the lead role in this biopic, directed by Prajesh Sen. Anu Sithara will be seen essaying the role of the leading lady. If reports are to be believed, the film will hit the theatres on February 16, 2018.
Kaly, the debut directorial venture of script-writer Najeem Koya features a group of youngsters in the lead roles. The film, which has been bankrolled by popular banner August Cinema, is touted to hit the theatres in this month.
Ira starring Unni Mukundan and Gokul Suresh Gopi in the lead roles has been directed by debut film-maker Saiju SS. The movie, which promises to be a thriller has been produced by Vysakh and Uday Krishnan. There are reports doing the rounds that the film might hit the theatres in February.