TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Abrahaminte Santhathikal, starring Mammootty in the lead role has gifted the Malayalam film industry yet another big blockbuster. The film, which had hit the theatres on June 16, 2018 continued its strong and steady run in the later days as well and now, the film has successfully completed the 50 days of its run.
According to the reports that have been doing the rounds, the film is still continuing its run in above theatres across Kerala. This is indeed a big achievement considering the fact that a good number of Malayalam movies as well as other language movies had hit the theatres in between these 50 days.
On the special day, the makers of the film have come up with the 50 days poster of the movie and the poster has been sent out through the official Facebook page of Mammootty. Take a look at the poster here..
The film has completed 50 days of its run at the Kochi multiplexes as well. The film has 1 how/day and the weekend collections are still good for the movie. The movie has already cross the 1-Crore mark at the Kochi multiplexes.
Going by the reports, Abrahaiminte Santhathikal has emerged as the biggest success of Mammootty so far. Earlier, the production banner of the film had revealed that Abrahaminte Santhathikal has emerged as the second highest grossing movie of Mollywood and is now, next only to Pulimurugan.