- Abrahaminte Santhathikal's 100: Here's What Paved A Way For The Big Success Of The Movie!
- Mammootty-Khalid Rahman Movie Unda Will Indeed Be A Big Project [Details Inside]!
- Mammootty Reveals The Title Poster Of His Upcoming Big Movie!
- Tovino Thomas's Police Character In Kalki To Be In The Lines Of Mammootty's Iconic Cop Role?
- Mammootty-Haneef Adeni-Vinod Vijayan Movie Has Been Titled As Ameer!
- Mammootty's Madura Raja: A Special Celebration Occurs On The Sets Of The Movie!
Mammootty starrer Oru Vadakkan Veeragadha would easily rank among the best Malayalam movies ever to be made. This cult-classic movie, directed by Hariharan and scripted by master writer MT Vasudevan Nair, is indeed a milestone movie of the Malayalam cinema. The period movie had an astounding run in the theatres and, at the same time, it fetched glory at the award circuits, including the Best Actor Award for Mammootty at the National Film Awards.
Meanwhile, rumours were doing the rounds that film-maker Hariharan is gearing up to make his next venture and he is planning to do a sequel to Oru Vadakkan Veeragadha. While speaking to Mathrubhumi.com, Hariharan responded to all these rumours.
Denying all the rumours, director Hariharan stated that he doesn't know who is spreading such news. He also added that reports are coming out that he is planning to make Karnan, Mahabharatha, etc., and that the movies will feature a big star cast, including Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai, which have been doing the rounds. He mentioned that the trailers and teasers of the same could be found on YouTube, but all these details aren't true. "I don't think I would be able to do a sequel to 'Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha'", the director was quoted as saying to Mathrubhumi.com confirming that no such sequel is on the cards.
Meanwhile, Hariharan's previous directorial venture in Malayalam was Ezhamathe Varavu, which had hit the theatres in the year 2015. The movie, scripted by MT Vasudevan Nair, had Indrajith, Bhavana, Vineeth, etc., in the lead roles.