TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Mammootty is one such actor who has appeared in films of various languages. More importantly, he has always made it a point to dub for himself even in the other languages. The dedication and the hard work that he puts in for each character that he portrays are matchless.
As you all know, Mammootty will next be seen in a Telugu movie, which also marks the comeback of the actor to Tollywood, after a gap of close to two decades. The film, titled as Yatra, is the biopic of prominent leader YS Rajashekhara Reddy, and Mammootty will be seen essaying the lead role in the movie.
There are huge expectations bestowed on this film, which will come out in the month of December. The shoot of the film had commenced in the month of June and according to the latest reports, the team has wrapped up the filming.
Now, Yatra's director Mahi V Raghav took to his official Facebook page to share a special note upon the completion of the shoot of the movie. The film-maker is all praises for Mammootty and the effort that the big actor has put in.
The director has tagged Mammootty as a great mentor and a wonderful human being. He has also mentioned that Mammootty had listened to the script in Telugu, learnt the meaning of each word and wrote the lines in his language and delivered them superbly. He has also added that Mammootty went on to dub and re-dub some of the lines to make them authentic. The director has also added that no other actor could have portrayed the character the way in which the master actor did.
Take a look at the Facebook post of Mahi V Raghav here...