TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Madhura Raja is the upcoming film from Mammootty-Vysakh team. The title as well as the first poster of the movie was released on July 29, 2018, and rightly, it had opened to a grand reception. The film, which brings back the character Raja from Pokkiri Raja, is definitely high on expectations; and the movie is one among the upcoming big-budget Malayalam movies in the making. Scripted by Udaykrishna, this film also marks the comeback of Pulimurugan team with Peter Hein also on board for the project. Now, according to the latest reports that have come in, the shoot of the highly awaited venture has already commenced. Read on to know more about the same.
Shoot Happening In Kochi
The shoot of Madhura Raja commenced yesterday on August 09, 2018. The still of the clapboard from the shooting sets of the movie has been doing the rounds on social media. The first schedule has commenced in Kochi.
When Will Mammootty Join The Sets?
Mammootty is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Oru Kuttanadan Blog, which will hit the theatres during the Onam season. According to a report by Manorama Online, Mammootty will join the sets of the movie on August 20, 2018.
The Star Cast
Madhura Raja has a strong star cast comprising of some popular actors. Reportedly, Jagapathi Babu and Jai are a part of the cast list. It is for the first time that Mammootty & Jagapathi Babu are teaming up for a movie. Mahima Nambiar, Anusree, Shamna Kasim, Aju Varghese, Dharmajan, etc., will also be a part of Madhura Raja.
The Shooting Schedule
According to a report by Manorama Online, the shoot of the film will be held in a single schedule and it will be a 120-day long one. Reportedly, the film will be shot in various locations in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Earlier, it was announced that Madhura Raja will be reaching the theatres during the Vishu season of 2019.