TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Madhura Raja is the upcoming film from Mammootty-Vysakh team. The title as well as the first poster of the movie was released on July 29, 2018, and rightly, it had opened to a grand reception. The film, which brings back the character Raja from Pokkiri Raja, is definitely high on expectations; and the movie is one among the upcoming big-budget Malayalam movies in the making. Scripted by Udaykrishna, this film also marks the comeback of Pulimurugan team with Peter Hein also on board for the project. Now, according to the latest reports that have come in, the shoot of the highly awaited venture has already commenced. Read on to know more about the same.
Shoot Happening In Kochi
The shoot of Madhura Raja commenced yesterday on August 09, 2018. The still of the clapboard from the shooting sets of the movie has been doing the rounds on social media. The first schedule has commenced in Kochi.
When Will Mammootty Join The Sets?
Mammootty is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Oru Kuttanadan Blog, which will hit the theatres during the Onam season. According to a report by Manorama Online, Mammootty will join the sets of the movie on August 20, 2018.
The Star Cast
Madhura Raja has a strong star cast comprising of some popular actors. Reportedly, Jagapathi Babu and Jai are a part of the cast list. It is for the first time that Mammootty & Jagapathi Babu are teaming up for a movie. Mahima Nambiar, Anusree, Shamna Kasim, Aju Varghese, Dharmajan, etc., will also be a part of Madhura Raja.
The Shooting Schedule
According to a report by Manorama Online, the shoot of the film will be held in a single schedule and it will be a 120-day long one. Reportedly, the film will be shot in various locations in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Earlier, it was announced that Madhura Raja will be reaching the theatres during the Vishu season of 2019.