TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Mammootty, the Megastar of Mollywood, is one such actor who has made his presence felt in other language film industries as well. He is quite popular in the Tamil film industry too with many of his Tamil movies turning out to be huge successes at the box office.
Now, according to the reports that have surfaced, Mammootty was initially approached for one of the much-talked-about Tamil movies of recent times. Yes, we are talking about Imaikkaa Nodigal, the film which hit the theatres in the past week. Nayanthara plays the lead role of a CBI officer in this movie, which has also fetched some good reports from the theatres in Kerala as well.
A recent report by Times Of India has in it that, according to Ajay Gnanamuthu, the director of Imaikkaa Nodigal, he had approached Mammootty for the lead role in the movie back in the year 2014 and the actor had accepted the same. But later, quite a few changes were made in the script of the movie as well as the characters. Reportedly, the film-maker felt that Nayanthara would perfectly fit into the role and with a female lead character, the director felt that the emotional level of the protagonist could be raised further.
Meanwhile, Mammootty is all set to stun the Tamil film audiences with his upcoming movie Peranbu, which is one of the much-awaited movies of the recent times. On the other hand, his next release in Malayalam will be Oru Kuttanadan Blog.