- Manju Warrier Sings A Song Along With The Legend KS Chithra!
- Manju Warrier Confirms That She Is A Part Of Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer!
- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
Manju Warrier, the much loved actress of Malayalam cinema, is celebrating her birthday today (September 10). The actress, who is undoubtedly one of the most talented stars that the Malayalam cinema has ever seen, is fondly referred to as the Lady Superstar of Malayalam cinema.
In fact, Manju Warrier is still one among those very few Malayalam actresses who could carry a film on the shoulders of her own. Ever since she made a comeback to the Malayalam film industry, the good number of films that she has been a part of featured herself in the lead role.
Well, a film centred around a leading lady isn't a rarity, but still it doesn't happen quite often. And here is Manju Warrier, who has had films of her own, which have been pitted against some of the big and much-awaited movies. Her films have released during the festival seasons and have fought bravely with other biggies. Movies like Udaharanam Sujatha, C/O Saira Banu, How Old Are You, etc., speak volumes about her talent as well as ability to set the cash registers ringing at the box office.
At the same time, she is one such actress who could do versatile roles with ease. Even in this year, we witnessed Manju Warrier in two films of two different genres. In Aami, she essayed the role of Madhavikutty, whereas in the movie Mohanlal, she portrayed the role of a die-hard Mohanlal fan. The actress sure made both these roles look so different from each other.
Well, there are more impressive movies in the offing and Manju Warrier is expected to take forward the tag of Lady Superstar with elan. Here's wishing the star all the success and happy birthday!