- Mammootty, Mohanlal, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Contribute To The Disaster Relief Fund!
- Mammootty's Madura Raja Has Already Overtaken Mohanlal's Pulimurugan?
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan Has Yet Another Big Surprise In Store!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Episode 49 Promo: Kamal Haasan Makes A Smashing Entry!
- Odiyan Celebration Begins & Reports Suggest That The Much-awaited Trailer Is On The Way!
- 3rd Anand TV Film Awards 2018: Mohanlal & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
The Kerala State Film Awards ceremony was held yesterday (August 08, 2018) at Nishagandhi auditorium, Thiruvananthapuram. Mohanlal, the much loved actor, was the Chief Guest of the special function. He addressed the gathering during the big occasion and his speech did win the hearts of one and all.
Mohanlal started off by thanking the organisers for inviting him to such a prestigious function and also spoke about the land of Thiruvananthapuram, where the event was being held and how the place has been an integral part of his life. Addressing to his colleagues, he mentioned that he didn't feel like he'd come there as a Chief Guest but felt like it was a get-together with his colleagues, who are like a family to him. He also stated that he believes he doesn't need anybody's permission to come amidst them and since the past 40 years, he has been one among them.
He congratulated all the winners of the awards ceremony and added that to witness his colleagues getting honoured was a matter of pride, duty as well as a right for him. The much loved actor also mentioned that he knew there was a curtain for his film career as well and that he'd be there till the curtain drops. He also added that he believes there will be a seat for him amidst them till that moment. His speech received a massive response from the crowd who had gathered at the auditorium for the big event.
At the same time, the video of Mohanlal's speech has been doing the rounds on social media and it has received a good number of shares and views. The audiences are indeed happy with the way Mohanlal decided to give a befitting reply to all the controversies.