TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Lucifer, the much-awaited debut directorial venture of Prithviraj, featuring none other than Mohanlal in the lead role has the expectations of the entire Malayalam film audiences bestowed on it. The shoot of the film had commenced in the month of July and Mohanlal's look from the movie has already gone viral among the masses.
The makers of the film have not revealed much about Lucifer, apart from the fact that it will be a perfect entertainer. Meanwhile, a recent Facebook post, by a popular producer, suggests that Lucifer will be a film worth waiting for.
Visakh Subramaniam, who is all set to wear the hat of a producer with the upcoming Nivin Pauly & Nayanthara starrer Love Action Drama, recently took to his Facebook account to share a photo featuring himself and Prithviraj. It has been mentioned that both of them had met recently and they had a chat regarding Lucifer and LAD.
He also added that he is super-excited to see Prithviraj directing Mohanlal. Visakh Subramaniam, who is also the owner of Sreekumar/Sreevisakh theatre complex in Trivandrum, has asked Mohanlal fans to gear up, stating that the wait will be totally worth it. Take a look at the Facebook post regarding the same.
Well, the tags in the post reveal that both Love Action Drama as well as Lucifer will be gracing the big screens in the year 2019.