TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Lucifer, the much awaited film from Mohanlal-Prithviraj combo is gearing up to begin this year itself and the audiences have been eagerly awaiting for the latest updates on this film, which has set some big expectations straight away.
Meanwhile, the day has begun on a pleasant note for all the fans of Mohanlal and Prithviraj as the title intro of Lucifer has been launched. Mohanlal himself took to his official Facebook page to release the title font of Lucifer.
Take a look at the Facebook post of Mohanlal and the title font of Lucifer..
The title font of Lucifer has been well-designed and it gives prominence to the word 'L'. Along with the design and the animation works, the music by Deepak Dev also packs a big punch. Lucifer has its script penned by Murali Gopy and the movie is being produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the banner Aashirvaad Cinemas.
Yesterday (May 07, 2018), it was Prithviraj who broke the news regarding the title launch of Lucifer. The actor who is turning a director with Lucifer, took to his Facebook page to announce that the title font will be launched through the Facebook page of Mohanlal at 10 AM, today. The actor had also attached a screenshot of the of a message he had send to Mohanlal.