- Padayottam Review: A Rollicking Journey With Chenkal Reghu & Team!
- Padayottam Twitter Review: Take A Glance At What The Audiences Have To Say!
- This Upcoming Malayalam Movie Sets A Record In The Remake Circuit?
- Biju Menon Birthday Special: Here’s Why He Has Been Tagged As One Of The Most Versatile Actors!
- Biju Menon Starrer Padayottam Won't Be Hitting The Theatres Tomorrow!
- Padayottam To Be The First Among The Onam Releases To Hit The Theatres!
Nadhirshah did make a startling debut as a director with the Malayalam movie Amar Akbar Anthony, which had hit the theatres in the year 2015. The film was a runaway success at the box office and had set the cash registers ringing. Amar Akbar Anthony was followed by Kattapanayile Rithwik Roshan, released in the year 2016, and this film too turned out to be a highly successful venture.
Now, reports regarding Nadhirshah's next Malayalam movie has surfaced. According to a recent report by Manorama Online, Nadhirshah's next directorial venture has been titled as Mera Naam Shaji. This upcoming film will feature Biju Menon, Asif Ali and Baiju in the lead roles.
According to the report, this upcoming movie will narrate the tale of three characters, who have the same name Shaji. Biju Menon, Asif Ali and Baiju will be seen playing these characters, who hail from different regions of Kerala. Reportedly, popular actress Nikhila Vimal, who was previously seen in the super-hit movie Aravindante Athithikal, will be seen essaying the role of the leading lady in the movie. The shoot of the film is expected to commence in the month of November.
At the same time, Nadhirshah also has the Tamil remake of the super-hit movie Kattapanayile Rithwik Roshan on the cards. According to the report, the shoot of the film has already been completed.