TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Nadhirshah did make a startling debut as a director with the Malayalam movie Amar Akbar Anthony, which had hit the theatres in the year 2015. The film was a runaway success at the box office and had set the cash registers ringing. Amar Akbar Anthony was followed by Kattapanayile Rithwik Roshan, released in the year 2016, and this film too turned out to be a highly successful venture.
Now, reports regarding Nadhirshah's next Malayalam movie has surfaced. According to a recent report by Manorama Online, Nadhirshah's next directorial venture has been titled as Mera Naam Shaji. This upcoming film will feature Biju Menon, Asif Ali and Baiju in the lead roles.
According to the report, this upcoming movie will narrate the tale of three characters, who have the same name Shaji. Biju Menon, Asif Ali and Baiju will be seen playing these characters, who hail from different regions of Kerala. Reportedly, popular actress Nikhila Vimal, who was previously seen in the super-hit movie Aravindante Athithikal, will be seen essaying the role of the leading lady in the movie. The shoot of the film is expected to commence in the month of November.
At the same time, Nadhirshah also has the Tamil remake of the super-hit movie Kattapanayile Rithwik Roshan on the cards. According to the report, the shoot of the film has already been completed.