TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Nivin Pauly has delivered yet another huge blockbuster with Kayamkulam Kochunni, which is still continuing its big run in the theatres. The movie has rightly gone on to become one of the top grossing Malayalam movies of the recent times and has reportedly, went past the 70-Crore mark at the worldwide box office.
Kayamkulam Kochunni is in fact one of the most prestigious projects of the Malayalam cinema. The efforts that the entire team has put in for the movie is quite evident from the final output.
According to a recent report by Manoramanews.com, Nivin Pauly had to decline an offer from Bollywood for the sake of Kayamkulam Kochunni. According to the report, the actor mentioned that since the shoot of Kayamkulam Kochunni got delayed due to various reasons he had to decline the offer of the Bollywood movie.
Meanwhile, Nivin Pauly is not far away from making his debut in Bollywood. According to the reports that have been doing the rounds, Nivin Pauly's next big movie Moothon, being directed by Geethu Mohandas, is a bilingual movie made in Malayalam and Hindi. There are huge expectations bestowed on this film.
Nivin Pauly's next release is expected to be Mikhael, being directed by Haneef Adeni. The teaser of the film was released along with Kayamkulam Kochunni.