TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nivin Pauly starrer Kayamkulam Kochunni is gearing up to grace the big screens during the Onam season and it is one such Malayalam film, which is touted to take the industry to newer heights. The big budget venture rides high on expectations and the film, which has been made on a large scale is expected to do an equally large business at the box office. The promotion works of the film have been spot on and the audiences expect a never seen before visual extravaganza on screen. Now, it seems like Kayamkulam Kochunni is all set to hunt down some big records and a few reports have surfaced regarding a pre-release record set by the film.
According to a recent report by South Live, Kayamkulam Kochunni has set a new pre-release record and that too in terms of overseas rights. Reportedly, the overseas rights of the film have been sold to Phars Films for a record price but the exact figures have not been revealed.
UAE/GCC & Other Regions
If reports are to be believed, Kayamkulam Kochunni will make a big release in UAE/GCC regions. As you all know, Malayalam movies have a big market in UAE/GCC regions and Kayamkualm Kochunni is expected to have everything in it to cater to the global audiences as well. If reports are to be believed, the Nivin Pauly starrer will also grace the screens in USA, Europe, Australia etc.
The Previous Record
If reports are to be believed, the previous record for the overseas rights was held by the Mohanlal starrer Villain. During the time of the film's release, a few unconfirmed reports were doing the rounds that the film had bagged 3 Crores as overseas rights.
The Promotional Works
Meanwhile, the promotional works of the film has already commenced. Nivin Pauly and Sunny Wayne were recently in Dubai for the promotion of Kayamkulam Kochunni. A few stills of the same have been sent out through the official Facebook page of the movie.