TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nivin Pauly has been roped in to play the leading role in Haneef Adeni's second directorial venture Mikhayel. The announcement regarding the same was done a month ago and now, the much-awaited film has gone on floors. The Pooja ceremony of this Nivin Pauly starrer was held yesterday (September 03, 2018).
The major cast & crew members of Mikhayel attended the function. Nivin Pauly was seen in a different look for the Pooja ceremony; and it seems like this would be his getup in the movie. The actor has opted for a new haircut as well as stylized beard, which suit the actor extremely well.
Well, it seems like Nivin Pauly is gearing up to set a new trend with his brand new getup in the film Mikhayel. According to the reports, Mikhayel is a film in the lines of a family thriller and nothing much has been revealed about Nivin Pauly's character in the movie. The film has a tagline "Guardian Angel".
Apart from Nivin Pauly, the Pooja ceremony was also attended by director Haneef Adeni, producer Anto Joseph, Renji Panicker, Shanthi Krishna, Tamil actor Jayaprakash, producer Joby George, director Arun Gopy and others. According to reports, popular actor Unni Mukundan will also be seen essaying a crucial role in the movie.