TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Nivin Pauly has some promising projects in his kitty and one among them is his upcoming film with popular film-maker Haneef Adeni, which has been titled as Mikhayel. The official announcement regarding the movie was made a few weeks ago and it was revealed that the shoot of the film will be commencing soon.
Nothing much was revealed about the rest of the cast of the movie. Now, here is a major update regarding the star cast of the movie. According to a recent report by Times Of India, popular actor Unni Mukundan will also be a part of this upcoming Nivin Pauly starrer.
According to the report, a source close to the director has conveyed that Unni Mukundan will be playing a prominent role in the movie whereas Nivin Pauly will be seen essaying the role of a family man. Reportedly, popular South Indian actor JD Chakravarthy is also a part of the star cast. Siddique Kalabhavan Shajon, Shanthi Krishna etc., will also be seen essaying a crucial roles in the movie. The report also suggests that the shoot of the film will commence on August 22, 2018.
Earlier, Nivin Pauly and Unni Mukundan had teamed up for the film Vikramadithyan. The film, which featured Dulquer Salmaan and Unni Mukundan in the lead roles, had featured Nivin Pauly in a special appearance.