TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Oru Kuttanadan Blog, starring Megastar Mammootty in the lead role, is out in the theatres. The film, which has been directed by Sethu, is one among the major releases of the month and the movie has taken over the theatres along with Padayottam, which has also hit the theatres today (September 14, 2018). Oru Kuttanadan Blog has come out with a label of being a family entertainer and the movie is the next big release of Mammootty, after the blockbuster movie Abrahaminte Santhathikal. Oru Kuttanadan Blog too is expected to set the cash registers ringing and garner a fine opening at the box office as well. Read Oru Kuttanadan Blog box office prediction report to know more.
A Big Release
Oru Kuttanadan Blog has been released in close to 150 screens in Kerala alone. At the same time, the movie has been released in the rest of the parts of the country as well and reportedly it has grabbed as many as 250 screens in total.
The Initial Shows
Going by the initial reports and pictures doing the rounds on social media, Oru Kuttanadan Blog has been getting a decent number of people for the initial shows. Being a family movie, the evening shows are expected to bring in more number of audiences.
Expected Day 1 Gross
Oru Kuttanadan Blog is expected to get a decent opening on its Day 1. Considering the huge number of screen counts that the film has had, the film is expected to gross somewhere between 2 and 3 Crores on the opening day.
At The Kochi Multiplexes
Oru Kuttanadan Blog has got a good number of show counts at the Kochi multiplexes. Reportedly, the movie has 14 shows on the opening day. The advance booking, especially for the evening shows are good. The film is expected to gross 6-7 Lakhs on Day 1 at the Kochi multiplexes.