- Manju Warrier Sings A Song Along With The Legend KS Chithra!
- Manju Warrier Confirms That She Is A Part Of Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer!
- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
Popular Malayalam actress Manju Warrier's father, Madhava Warrier, passed away on June 10, 2018 at their house in Pullu, in Thrissur district. According to the reports, Madhava Varrier, who was 70 years old, was undergoing cancer treatment. The cremation was held yesterday (June 10, 2018) itself.
Reportedly, Madhava Warrier was also an Ezhuthu Asan at the Thiruvallikkavu Temple, which is one of the most famous temples of the Thrissur district. He is survived by wife Girija Varrier and son Madhu Varrier, who is also a film actor and has appeared in a good number of Malayalam movies.
Madhava Warrier was a cancer survivor and the actress had spoken about her father's daring fight with the illness during the Kerala Can, a cancer awareness programme initiated by Malayalam Manorama. Later, Madhava Varrier along with wife Girija Varrier, who is also a cancer survivor had spoken to Manorama News, about the illness and long fight.