TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Popular Malayalam actress Manju Warrier's father, Madhava Warrier, passed away on June 10, 2018 at their house in Pullu, in Thrissur district. According to the reports, Madhava Varrier, who was 70 years old, was undergoing cancer treatment. The cremation was held yesterday (June 10, 2018) itself.
Reportedly, Madhava Warrier was also an Ezhuthu Asan at the Thiruvallikkavu Temple, which is one of the most famous temples of the Thrissur district. He is survived by wife Girija Varrier and son Madhu Varrier, who is also a film actor and has appeared in a good number of Malayalam movies.
Madhava Warrier was a cancer survivor and the actress had spoken about her father's daring fight with the illness during the Kerala Can, a cancer awareness programme initiated by Malayalam Manorama. Later, Madhava Varrier along with wife Girija Varrier, who is also a cancer survivor had spoken to Manorama News, about the illness and long fight.