TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Popular Malayalam actor Sreenivasan has been hospitalised after he suffered a variation in the blood sugar levels on Tuesday midnight. Reportedly, Sreenivasan has been admitted to Aster Medicity in Ernakulam.
Earlier, there were certain reports doing the rounds that Sreenivasan had suffered from a stroke. But, Vineeth Sreenivasan, took to Facebook to clear the air and wrote that Sreenivasan has been hospitalised after having detected variations in the blood sugar level. He also wrote that the popular actor will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, after a day's observation.
Sreenivasan, apart from being an actor is a well-known scenarist as well and have penned the scripts for some of the popular movies of Malayalam cinema, which enjoy a cult fan following even now. He has been an active presence in the Malayalam film industry since the past 3 decades.
The popular actor was most recently seen in the film Daivame Kaithozham K Kumarakanam, directed by Salim Kumar and featuring Jayaram in the lead role. The actor essayed a crucial role in the movie.
Sreenivasan will next be sen in Aravindante Athithikal starring Vineeth Sreenivasan in the lead role. He will also be seen playing the lead role in Paviyettante Madurachooral, which has been scripted by himself.