- Pranav Mohanlal's New Look From Irupathiyonnam Noottandu Goes Viral!
- Pranav Mohanlal Birthday Special: The Young Star Who Has Announced His Arrival In Style
- Pranav Mohanlal's Next Movie Has Got A Very Catchy Title!
- Pranav Mohanlal's Next Movie To Have The Services Of Peter Hein!
- Pranav Mohanlal Will Be A Part Of Mohanlal’s Upcoming Big Budget Venture!
- Pranav Mohanlal Speaks About The Big Success Of Aadhi!
- Aadhi Box Office: The Pranav Mohanlal Starrer Has Entered The 50-Crore Club!
- Aadhi Box Office: All Set To Enter The 50-Crore Club?
- Pranav Mohanlal-Arun Gopy Movie: Here's What The Director Has To Say!
- After Aadhi, Pranav Mohanlal To Team Up With Arun Gopy For His Next
- Pranav Mohanlal's Aadhi: Gypsy Women Video Song Is Out For The Fans!
- Aadhi Box Office: Becomes The First Malayalam Film Of 2018 To Achieve This Feat!
Pranav Mohanlal had made a blockbuster debut with the film Aadhi, since then the audiences have been eagerly waiting for his next film as a lead hero. As you all know, Irupathiyonnaam Noottandu, the next big project of Pranav Mohanlal has already commenced and the film, directed by Ramaleela fame Arun Gopi, is one of the highly awaited Malayalam movies. Earlier in Aadhi, Pranav Mohanlal had played a youngster's role who is an expert in Parkour stunts. The audiences have been eager to know more about his character in Irupathiyonnaam Nootaandu. Now, a few reports have surfaced regarding Pranav Mohanlal's role in the film. Read on to know more about the same.
He's A Surfer In Irupathiyonnam Noottandu
It has been revealed that Pranav Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a surfer in Irupathiyonnaam Noottandu. Director Arun Gopy himself had confirmed the same while speaking to Times Of India. Interestingly, the poster of the film itself gave a few hints regarding the same through a design that was present in the title font.
Pranav Mohanlal Learnt Surfing
According to the report in Times Of India, the director has also stated that Pranav Mohanlal had underwent training in surfing and has put in a lot of effort for the character. "He had actually trained in surfing in Bali, Indonesia. He is not a surfer in real life, so he had dedicated a month to train himself in the water sport. Pranav has put in a lot of effort for the character", the director was quoted as saying to Times Of India.
The Shoot Of The Film
The shooting of the film commenced by the last week of July in Kanjirappally. A few unofficial stills from the locations were doing the rounds on social media. Meanwhile, the director has mentioned that the team will be shooting in Cape Town, South Africa, as well.
Rest Of The Cast
There were a lot of reports doing the rounds regarding who the rest of the cast members were. Now, the director himself has come up with a confirmation regarding the same. According to the report by Times Of India, he has mentioned that Manoj K Jayan, Dharmajan, Kalabhavan Shajon, G Suresh Kumar, etc., are a part of the star cast. It has been mentioned that a newcomer will play the leading lady in the movie.