- Pranav Mohanlal To Play A Surfer In Irupathiyonnaam Noottandu!
- Pranav Mohanlal Birthday Special: The Young Star Who Has Announced His Arrival In Style
- Pranav Mohanlal's Next Movie Has Got A Very Catchy Title!
- Pranav Mohanlal's Next Movie To Have The Services Of Peter Hein!
- Pranav Mohanlal Will Be A Part Of Mohanlal’s Upcoming Big Budget Venture!
- Pranav Mohanlal Speaks About The Big Success Of Aadhi!
Pranav Mohanlal has joined the works of his next film, which has been titled as Irupathiyonnaam Noottandu. The pooja of the film, which is being directed by Ramaleela fame Arun Gopy, was held early in the month of July and the team commenced the filming by the last week of July. According to the reports, the filming of the movie began in Kanjirappally.
Most recently, a few of the unofficial stills from the location of the movie had surfaced on social media. In these stills, Pranav Mohanlal could be seen in an all new look, which is seemingly different from the looks that he had sported in the film Aadhi. The actor could be seen seated on the backside of a bike in these pictures. The actor looks smart and stylish in this new look as well and the stills went viral on the social media circuits within no time.
Aadhi, the debut movie of Pranav Mohanlal as a lead hero, had emerged as a huge blockbuster and the expectations are quite high on this upcoming movie of the young actor as well. Well, nothing much has been revealed about the storyline of Irupathiyonnam Noottandu yet. The script of the film has been penned by the director himself. Further updates regarding the rest of the cast of the film is being awaited. Irupathiyonnam Noottandu is being produced by Tomichan Mulakupaadam under the banner Mulakupaadam Films.