TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Prithviraj has stepped into the shoes of a director with the film Lucifer, the shoot of which is currently progressing. Starring none other than Mohanlal, one among the finest actors of Indian cinema in the lead role, the film ranks high on the expectations list.
Most recently, Mohanlal took to his Twitter account to share the full video of the drama Karnabharam, which was directed by Kavalam Narayana Panicker and performed by Mohanlal. The Sanskrit drama was staged at the National School Of Drama in the year 2000, and Mohanlal, who portrayed the lead role of Karna did impresse one and all with his terrific on-stage performance.
Take a look at the tweet sent out by Mohanlal.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj too shared the video through his Twitter handle and the actor-director, who was mind-blown after watching the video, was all praises for Mohanlal's scintillating performance in the drama. He also mentioned that he had got the big privilege of seeing some of the portions of this video during the shoot of Lucifer.
The complete message of Prithviraj read as, "Had the privilege of seeing portions of this video in between Lucifer's shoot. It's a stupendous feat to have achieved. Live singing, dialogues and non stop performance in a language you don't even know! #Mindblown."