TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Prithviraj has stepped into the shoes of a director with the film Lucifer, the shoot of which is currently progressing. Starring none other than Mohanlal, one among the finest actors of Indian cinema in the lead role, the film ranks high on the expectations list.
Most recently, Mohanlal took to his Twitter account to share the full video of the drama Karnabharam, which was directed by Kavalam Narayana Panicker and performed by Mohanlal. The Sanskrit drama was staged at the National School Of Drama in the year 2000, and Mohanlal, who portrayed the lead role of Karna did impresse one and all with his terrific on-stage performance.
Take a look at the tweet sent out by Mohanlal.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj too shared the video through his Twitter handle and the actor-director, who was mind-blown after watching the video, was all praises for Mohanlal's scintillating performance in the drama. He also mentioned that he had got the big privilege of seeing some of the portions of this video during the shoot of Lucifer.
The complete message of Prithviraj read as, "Had the privilege of seeing portions of this video in between Lucifer's shoot. It's a stupendous feat to have achieved. Live singing, dialogues and non stop performance in a language you don't even know! #Mindblown."