TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Prithviraj is all set to take the audiences for a wonderful ride with his upcoming moviesthat look promising right from the word go. The year 2017 was indeed a mixed bag for Prithviraj with an equal share of hits and misses. But, the year 2018 looks nothing less than sensational, with some special movies in the pipeline.
Prithviraj will be seen handling films of different genres in this year as well, and moreover he is all set to step into a new role. Yes, the much loved actor of Mollywood is expected to don the hat of a director in 2018.
On this note, here we take you through the Prithviraj movies to watch out for in the year 2018. Read on to know more...
My Story, which marks the comeback of the Prithviraj-Parvathy onscreen pair is expected to be the actor's first release of the year. The film, which has been scripted by Shankar Ramakrishnan has been directed by Roshni Dinaker. Prithviraj will be seen playing a character named Jay in this upcoming romantic tale.
Ranam is an upcoming film of Prithviraj, which has been shot completely in the US. This film, directed by debut film-maker Nirmal Sahadev is expected to be a completely different experience for the Malayalam film audiences. This upcoming action thriller will reportedly feature Prithviraj in the role of a gangster. Ranam also has actor Rahman and Isha Talwar in important roles.
Anjali Menon Movie
This upcoming project is one of the highly anticipated movies of the year. Directed by Anjali Menon, this yet-to-be-titled film features Prithviraj, Parvathy and Nazriya Nazim in the lead roles. According to the reports, the story of the film will traverse the life of Prithviraj's character as a brother and a lover.
Prithviraj will step into the shoes of a film-maker with Lucifer, the most hyped movie among the lot. He is all set to direct Mohanlal in his debut directorial venture, which will be scripted by actor Murali Gopy. According to the reports that have come in, the works of Lucifer will commence in the month of May.
Blessy's Aadujeevitham is gearing up to offer the actor one of the most challenging roles in his acting career, so far. Prithviraj will undergo a physical transformation for his role in this film, which is based on the novel of the same name written by Benyamin. Reportedly, the shoot of the film will commence in the month of March.