TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
My Story, the film directed by debut film-maker Roshni Dinaker, was the first major release of the month of July. Starring Prithviraj and Parvathy in the lead roles, the movie had graced the big screens initially on July 6, 2018. The film, which was in the lines of a romantic tale, had narrated the story of Jay and Thara, played by Prithviraj and Parvathy, respectively.
At the same time, My Story couldn't fetch good reports in the initial days with the movie receiving negative reviews. But later, some good reviews started to come in for the movie. The box office collections of the film were also not promising with the arrival of other movies in quick succession, affecting the film heavily.
Now, according to the latest reports that have surfaced, My Story is all set to make a re-release in the theatres. Reportedly, the film will be hitting the theatres on August 9, 2018. A video has been sent through the official Facebook page of My Story, in which Roshni Dinaker, who is the director and producer of the movie, is seen speaking about the re-release of the movie. On why the film is making a re-release, she has said that she believes in the content of My Story, its making and the audiences who know how to enjoy a good film.
Take a look at the video here...
My Story has its script penned by Shankar Ramakrishnan. Apart from Prithviraj and Parvathy, the film also features Ganesh Venkataraman, Manoj K Jayan, Maniyanpillai Raju, etc., in important roles.