TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Prithviraj is undoubtedly one among the most knowledgeable young actors of Indian cinema. He has been in the film industry since the past one-and-a-half decades as an actor and now, he has stepped into the shoes of a director as well, with the upcoming film Lucifer, starring Mohanlal in the lead role.
As you all know, Prithviraj has been busy with the works of his directorial venture; and in the month of July, we witnessed the entry of his movie Koode into the theatres. Now, the next movie of the actor to hit the theatres will be Ranam, which has been scheduled to release on September 6, 2018.
Ranam has been directed by debut film-maker Nirmal Sahadev. Most recently, the director took to his Facebook account to share a still of Prithviraj, which was taken when the actor had turned up for the dubbing works of Ranam.
The director was all praises for Prithviraj and he wrote a note that mentioned a lot about the unmatchable dedication and hard work of Prithviraj. The post read as, "Comes in for dub in between directing a film and producing another. Super stardom comes with talent and a whole lot of hard work. Let's all watch and learn".
Prithviraj is directing Lucifer and at the same time he is also producing a film titled as 9, which is also the debut production venture of his home banner Prithviraj Productions. We've definitely got a lot to learn from this actor-director-producer.