TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The much-awaited entry of Prithviraj into the shoes of a director has happened and as you all know, he is busy with the work of his debut movie as a director. He has taken a short break from acting and with Lucifer, starring Mohanlal in the lead role, he is sure to make a big impact as a film-maker.
Meanwhile, a photo of Prithviraj, which has surfaced on the internet, does feature him in an all new look and it has seemingly captured the attention of all. In this picture, the actor can be seen in a homely look in the traditional attire of Mundu and Shirt. He has sported a moustache with an under-lip beard. The actor has also opted for a new hairstyle.
The photo has been posted in the Facebook page of Poffactio. Take a look at the Facebook post here...
According to the reports, this photo is from a function that was held to felicitate actor Indrans for winning the Kerala State Film Award. The event was held in Thiruvananthapuram and Prithviraj was one among the prominent guests. In the background, you can also see actor Indirans, actress KPAC Lalitha, and media personality John Brittas.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj's next release will be the much-awaited movie Ranam, which has been directed by debut film-maker Nirmal Sahadev. Reportedly, the film will be hitting the theatres on September 6, 2018.