TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Prithviraj, who is undoubtedly one of the immensely talented actors of Indian cinema, is indeed a perfect family man. Despite his busy schedules, he makes it a point to spend some quality time with his family. If you take a close look at his social media pages, you can find a good number of cuddling and caring messages that he's penned in connection with his daughter, Alankrita Menon Prithviraj, who has been pet named as Ally.
Prithviraj and Supriya's little miss sunshine is celebrating her birthday today (September 8, 2018). On the special day of her birthday, the actor has sent out a sweet little picture of Alankrita.
Image Courtesy: Facebook Page Of Prithviraj
Along with the picture, he also shared an endearing message for Alankrita, which read as "Happy birthday sunshine! 4 years old and Mamma & Daada can hardly believe it! ❤️ Thank you for all the love and wishes!". - (sic)
On the work front, Prithviraj's much-awaited film Ranam has made it to the big screens. The film had a big release on September 06, 2018, and the movie has been fetching some good reviews from the critics. Meanwhile, Prithviraj is working on his directorial venture Lucifer, the shoot of which is currently progressing.