TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Prithviraj is more than an actor now, as he has already stepped into the shoes of a director with the shoot of the Mohanlal starrer Lucifer, which is the debut directorial venture of Prithviraj, having commenced. The actor-director is definitely one of the most busy celebrities around in Mollywood.
Even during his busy schedule, he made it a point to send out best wishes for his wife Supriya, on the special day of her birthday. Yes, Supriya is celebrating her birthday today (July 31) and Prithviraj had sent out a note on his Facebook page, which is indeed a must read.
The actor's message filled with love read as, "Happy birthday to my wife, best friend, partner, travel mate and pretty much everything!". He has also posted a picture of Supriya, along with the message. Take a look at the Facebook post here.
Prithviraj along with his wife Supriya had launched a production house of their own, which has been named as Prithviraj Productions, and the first production venture of the banner is the upcoming movie 9: Nine, which is being directed by Jenuse Mohammed and featuring Prithviraj in the lead role.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj's most recent release Koode has emerged as a super success at the box office and is still continuing its run in the theatres. The actor has been receiving a lot of praises for his performance in the movie.