TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Prithviraj is more than an actor now, as he has already stepped into the shoes of a director with the shoot of the Mohanlal starrer Lucifer, which is the debut directorial venture of Prithviraj, having commenced. The actor-director is definitely one of the most busy celebrities around in Mollywood.
Even during his busy schedule, he made it a point to send out best wishes for his wife Supriya, on the special day of her birthday. Yes, Supriya is celebrating her birthday today (July 31) and Prithviraj had sent out a note on his Facebook page, which is indeed a must read.
The actor's message filled with love read as, "Happy birthday to my wife, best friend, partner, travel mate and pretty much everything!". He has also posted a picture of Supriya, along with the message. Take a look at the Facebook post here.
Prithviraj along with his wife Supriya had launched a production house of their own, which has been named as Prithviraj Productions, and the first production venture of the banner is the upcoming movie 9: Nine, which is being directed by Jenuse Mohammed and featuring Prithviraj in the lead role.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj's most recent release Koode has emerged as a super success at the box office and is still continuing its run in the theatres. The actor has been receiving a lot of praises for his performance in the movie.