TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Priya Prakash Varrier went on to become a national sensation within a short span of time with her wink act in the super-hit song from Oru Adaar Love, fetching a lot of fans. It is a fact that the actress later went on to fetch a lot of criticism as well with various trolls appearing in her name.
Now, Priya Prakash Varrier has expressed her disappointment for all these. According to a recent report by Manorama Online, the upcoming actress had opened up about these in a recent interview.
The actress mentioned that she is disappointed with the fact that the people who had made her a big sensation are now trying to attack her. Priya Prakash Varrier opened up that the trolls which had appeared upon the release of the recent super-hit movie Koode had left her disappointed. She mentioned that Nazriya Nazim's comeback movie was being celebrated by the trollers, but the actress didn't understand why she was being made a victim amidst all these.
Priya Prakash Varrier gave examples of a few trolls in which she has been compared with Nazriya Nazim, with the trolls lauding Nazriya Nazim and criticising Priya Prakash Varrier. She mentioned that as an actress, she hasn't got the chance to prove her talent even now and the people, who are supposed to rate her acting after witnessing her performances, are now criticising her straight away. She also asked whether it is right to criticise her to please another actress and requested the people to wait until her movie releases and then assess on whether her acting is good or bad.