TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Ranam, the much awaited movie starring Prithviraj in the lead role, had graced the big screens yesterday (September 6, 2018). The film, which has been directed by newcomer Nirmal Sahadev has fetched the praises of the critics and has been tagged as a realistic crime drama with some solid performances.
The film went on to release in above 150 + screens and at the Kochi multiplexes, the movie garnered as much as 25 shows on its opening day. The stage was perfectly set for Ranam for a good opening at the multiplexes and the movie has rightly done so.
According to a report by Forum Keralam, Ranam went on to fetch approximately 6.56 Lakhs, which are indeed good numbers. According to the report, Ranam had an occupancy rate of of 79.58 % on its opening day at the Kochi multiplexes.
It is after a short gap that a big Malayalam movie is gracing the big screens and Ranam has seemingly set the things back on track. Meanwhile, Ranam is expected to continue its good run in the coming days as well and is touted to get an increase in the collections during the weekend.
Apart from Prithviraj, Ranam also features actors like Rahman, Isha Talwar, Ashwin Kumar, Nandu etc., in important roles. The film has its script penned by the director himself.