TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The nation has lost a great leader with the demise of M Karunanidhi. DMK Chief, who was a prolific writer as well, breathed his last at 6:10 PM today (August 07, 2018) in Chennai. It is an irreplaceable loss for the world of art as well with a prolific and knowledgable writer like him bidding a final goodbye.
People in Kerala too are grief struck with the loss of the powerful leader. The social media is filled with condolence messages and the top Mollywood celebrities took to their respective Facebook pages to mourn the death of Kalaignar. Read on to know more.
Mammootty, the Megastar of Malayalam cinema, has shared a note on his official Facebook page mourning the death of Kalaignar and has written that it is an irreplaceable loss. He has also remembered the meetings that he had with the Kalaignar himself.
Dulquer Salmaan, while paying tribute to M Karunanidhi, has mentioned that an era has come to an end. The actor, who grew up in Chennai, has also written that Kalaignar was an essential part of Chennai and Tamil Nadu.
Actor Jayaram too has sent out a note mourning the death of M Karunanidhi. The actor has also shared a picture that was taken when he had met M Karunanidhi.
Popular young actor Nivin Pauly too has sent a note paying tribute to Kalaignar. He called M Karunanidhi a strong leader, a great writer and a simple human being.
Mohanlal has sent out a note through his Facebook page mourning the death of M Karunanidhi. Mohanlal has mentioned that we have lost one of the most influential persona of the generation. He has offered condolence to Kalaignar's family and associates