- A Malayalam Actor Has Been Roped In For Rajinikanth's Petta!
- Malayalam Actor Vijayan Peringode, Known For Character Roles, Passes Away!
- CCL 4 Finals: Karnataka Bulldozers Beat Kerala Strikers, Win CCL 4 Title
- CCL 4 Finals: Karnataka Bulldozers Vs Kerala Strikers, First Innings Update
- Chennai Rhinos-Kerala Strikers Match: Vikranth's Brilliant Performance Goes In Vain
- CCL 4: Chennai Rhinos Loses To Kerala Strikers By 12 Runs
Over the past few days, amidst the havoc that the floods have created, we have seen people from various strata coming together for the rescue operations in Kerala and rendering their services in the relief camps. Many of the Malayalam actors have been actively doing their bit in the camps across the state, providing the best possible help to all those affected by the Kerala floods.
There is news that one Malayalam actor even postponed his wedding for the cause of the rescue operations in his region. Yes, we are talking about the popular Malayalam actor Rajeev Pillai, who has won the hearts of one and all with his kind gesture.
According to a recent report by Times Of India, Rajeev and Ajitha were supposed to get married a few days ago, but rains wreaked havoc in his native place Nannoor, situated in Thiruvalla. Reportedly, he and a group of other people have been an active participant in the rescue operations.
"Five hundred metres from my home, an entire area came under water. The only bit which was safe in my village was the area where we lived. There was no time to wait for rescue boats and we made a raft with whatever whatever we could get. There were only 10 or 12 of us who were strong enough to pull the raft all the day so for the past 48 hours we have been in the water," the actor was quoted as saying to Times Of India.
According to the report, they had planned for a quiet wedding and reportedly, now the wedding will be postponed to another date and the actor has also stated that the function will be even more quieter with a Thalikettu ceremony alone.